Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, May 15, 2011

Colorful RAFW


    I can't belive how fast new trends are "adopted"! These are the streetstyle pictures from Australian Fashion Week that was happening this month and I love the change from the blackness and greyness (that fashionistas wore on the previous fashion weeks) to bright and fluorescent colors.

    Not only the streets but also the runways were full of blue, pink and yellow color. I've collected my personal favourite designer clothes featured in RAFW:


    Designers:  Camilla and Marc (1,2); Magdalena Velevska (3); Alice McCall (4) 

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/colorful-rafw.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers