Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chloë Sevigny

    Besides her amazing acting skills and her extraordinary face I absolutely love her style. You can't even label it, because she's really unpredictable with picking her clothes (you heard me, she doesn't have a stylist like most of the celebrites) but she definitely has her own unique style and keeps surprising me with her "fashion awesomeness".


    Marc Jacobs: "The fashion world is fascinated by her. Because not only is she talented, young and attractive, she stands out in a sea of often cliched looking actresses." 
    I agree with every word he said, Chloë is a true inspiration!

    Here are a few of the many outfits that I like:


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/chloe-sevigny.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers