Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Here I am

    Pants: Zara; Top: H&M; Bag: LV Speedy 40; Shoes: Converse; Watch: Esprit;

    Hello blogger world, I'm back! :)

    I apologize for my lack of posts but I've been studying and dealing with all the Erasmus faculty papers (which are totally making me go crazy at the moment!) and I rather don't post anything than editorials that you fashionistas probably already saw... so this is my excuse :)
    This photos were took today on my way to the library in park Tivoli. I love my red/pink pants (some think they are red and others pink) even though they make me look a bit chubbier, haha :)
    And now I'm going back to books, because I have an exam tommorow morning.  
    Keep your fingers crossed! ;)

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/here-i-am.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers