Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Changes At Whimsy Couture Blog

    Hello valued subscribers!

    Denise here, I wanted to thank you all very much for being a part of Whimsy Couture! Not only do I see wonderful creations for your own children but also clothes that are being sold everywhere! It makes me proud that you are using my patterns!

    This blog has gotten very popular lately and I try so hard to keep it up well but I wanted to get your input about just how much you want to read..........vote on the poll on the top right side to let me know if you like to get almost daily updates on anything handmade or if you rather prefer a post every few days with content only related to Whimsy Couture and their wonderful boutiques that use my patterns?

    Thank you, Thank you!!!! xoxoSource URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/changes-at-whimsy-couture-blog.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers