Powered by Blogger.






Friday, May 27, 2011

F as ...

    F as Flash - shopping guide that organized the first Slovenian fashion blogger meet up on Wednesday. I was not in the best mood that day, because of my exam in the morning, but I still decided to check the event out and I'm glad I did. The gathering was really well organized, we even got our gift bags with Flash shopping guides, perfume testers and Dior lipstick (how cool is that? :)) It was nice to put the faces to the virtual image that you see on the blog, so even thought my day started bad it definitely ended good! Because my camera decided not to collaborate with me that night, I'm borrowing these pictures from other bloggers that attended the meet up.


    First two pictures from Fensišmensi and the last one from

    F as feather earrings I bought today. I love them!! What do you think?

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/f-as.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers