Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm a shopaholic, better take away my wallet.


    A few items that I bought recently and just looking at them makes me think of summer :)
      
    Shopping - who doesn't love it? I told myself a million times: "Ana come on, you don't need this and this and this." But there's always a voice in my head that goes: "Oh it's gonna go great with this and that." I'm wondering why is it that everytime I decide to start saving money the most amazing things come on the shelves? ...Speaking of amazing things, I've been talking about JS Dany platform sandals before and I couldn't stop thinking about them since, but since my bank hasn't send me my new Visa card yet, I couldn't buy them on Ebay. A few days later I saw similar ones on Asos and than in Bershka also. Woo-hoo? Not really. The ones in Bershka were not so great made and they didn't fit my leg and since I still don't have my Visa I can't order Asos "Dany's" either. F**k!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-shopaholic-better-take-away-my-wallet.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers