Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sexy Hot Filipina Single Ready to Mingle for Love Life

    I am looking for an extraordinary, intelligent, thoughtful and generous man, someone who can treat me special and make me always feel important. I desire for total fulfillment, physically, morally and spiritually and most of all to love, care, respect and accept me the way that I am. I want someone to bring out the best in me and show me that I am worth dying for!

    I want a man I can call my own, a great lover and a wonderful friend. It doesn't matter how young or old that person is as long as there is love between couples, respect for each other and most of all trust and honesty.

    They say that the greatest glory on earth is to love and be loved in return and life is only worth living when you can find someone worth dying for and that is what i am looking for cause love begets love and someone who will make me feel complete.

    Single-Filipina-Mingle-4

    Single-Filipina-Mingle-3

    Single-Filipina-Mingle-2

    Single-Filipina-Mingle-1

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/05/sexy-hot-filipina-single-ready-to.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers