Powered by Blogger.






Monday, January 31, 2011

These are a few of my favourite things....






    ASOS's new collection is the jam, right?
    So many lovely pieces for spring.
    The only thing about ASOS is sometimes its a bit of an effort sitting trawling through like 20 odd pages of clothes, i mean, its great there is so much choice but i always think you have really got to be in the mood its like epic online shopping
    So i thought i would eliminate that process for you and pick some of my Must-Haves from the new drop.
    Let me know what your favourite is
    and if you will be buying any of the goodies!

    1. Dress- £36.00
    2.  Jumpsuit- £32.00
    3.  Anchor ring- £6.00
    4.  Pink ring- £4.50 (This really reminds me of the YSL Arty ring for some reason?)
    5.  Peter Pan top
    6.  Leopard print cape-  £20.00Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/01/these-are-few-of-my-favourite-things.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers