Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Seriously, Sweaters are where it's at dude...

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Sweaters of epic proportions being sold over at Urban Outfitters just now
    I can not wait for it to get a little warmer so that I don't need to wear a coat outside anymore and I can wear a sweater with a big chunky woolen scarf instead.
    These are my favourite one's from the site
    Can't even explain how much I want the last one
    But I think £48 may be a little steep for a jumper, right?

    Let me know what you think?
    Will you be jumping on the sweater train and getting yourself some for spring?

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/01/seriously-sweaters-are-where-it-at-dude.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers