Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lazy Sunday

    I've been a bad bad blogger (hearing Beyonce saying into my head: you've been a bad bad girl Gaga ;)) The exams were killing me, I don't think I've ever been studying so hard in my entire life. But now I'm back and I just realised how much I've missed blogging. These are the pictures of what I wore today, it was a casual lays Sunday spent hanging out with my friends. 


    Boots: Ugg, Jeans: Bershka, Bag: LV Speedy, Shirt: H&M, Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins, Jewelry: Topshop


    P.S.: Loving the clean lines at Céline spring 2011, Phoebe Philo really knows how to make simple chic!

    Love, Ana
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/01/lazy-sunday.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers