Powered by Blogger.






Friday, January 21, 2011

Calypso Swing - A New Fabric Collection

    Free Spirit has a new fabric collection designed by Mark Cesarik. Read what he said about his designs:

    "Calypso Swing is a collection that I had a great deal of fun designing; I think that is well reflected not only in the designs themselves but also in the collections name. Each design creates it's own motion and its own mood. I thought it only appropriate then that it be best represented in the context of music and dance. Violets, pinks, grey and black provide a playful sensibility and enable the viewer to get a sense of direction and purpose.
    "

    I can't help myself but I LOVE the hues! What do you think?Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/01/calypso-swing-new-fabric-collection.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers