Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gucci SS11

    pics from noirfacade
    New Gucci campaign is out. It's a great campaign, their products are shown beautifuly, the only thing that bothers me is that it's very similar to the last SS10 campaign (maybe because Mert and Marcus did the shoot like the last time). Love the models that they've chosen: Karmen Pedaru, Joan Smalls and Hailey Clauson. Is it just me or Joan looks like Chanel Iman? When I saw the first picture I was sure that it's Chanel.

    Anyways, I should be studying right now and not looking/drooling thought Gucci SS11 campaign and watching "how to do fishtail braid" tutorials. Why ohhh why am I so lazy?

    Love, AnaSource URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/01/gucci-ss11.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers