Powered by Blogger.






Friday, January 28, 2011

Do You Sew? If Not, This Is For You!


    Lately I have been getting requests for some of my patterns to be altered so a non-seamstress can make clothes.

    If you DON'T sew, have you wondered why there aren't any (or many) patterns or instructions on how to make clothes without sewing? I mean, no sewing at all? It's definitely not very common but yet doable to make specific garments without sewing a stitch.

    I need your input on if you would like to know how to make clothes without sewing!

    I added a poll to cast your vote, it's right underneath my pink grab button on the right side.

    ALSO, please let's discuss this and leave a comment underneath this post about what your thoughts are and if you don't know how to sew!Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/01/do-you-sew-if-not-this-is-for-you.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers