Powered by Blogger.






Monday, January 10, 2011

Emmanuelle Alt

    Today the new French Vogue's editor-in-chief has been revealed. Carine Roitfeld has handed over the baton to Emmanuelle Alt.

    "It is a great honour for me, and also a great pleasure, to arrive at the head of Vogue Paris which I know so well," Alt said today. "By working with such a talented team, I am confident of developing the incredible potential of the magazine." (Vogue.com)
     
    And I think that she chose the best replacement so all I can say is: great choice!!

    Love, Ana

     Pics from Vogue.fr
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/01/emmanuelle-alt.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers