Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Show and Tell...




    Like most of the country I bought Adele’s new album this week. I love it; her voice is just so stunning, right? She really does remind me of like an old soul legend, so many beautiful lyrics and songs on her new record.





    I heard this on Radio One’s live Lounge during the week and thought it was amazing. I am not a Cheryl Cole fan so it didn’t take a lot for me to think this was a much better version than her original.


    It actually sounds like a completely different song I think. I can’t stop listening to it!


    Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!




    Remember and send me your suggestions for next weeks Sunday Show and Tell post, it can be anything that you love and want to share, a video, a song, a blog or even just a really nice story of something lovely that happened to you during the week, anything....I want to hear, email me or leave a comment below and I will link to you if I use your suggestion!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/01/sunday-show-and-tell.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers