Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, January 6, 2011

Reddish

    Bag & wedges: Ebay. Sunglasses: Primark. Knited sweater: Max studio. Everything else H&M

    Red color -  I always hated it... well not really hated, but let's say it wasn't my favourite, until NOW. I don't know what's happening but I've bought so many red clothes in the last 2 months, that I haven't in my enitre life. Maybe it's because of the whole "Christmast spirit" (or maybe not? ;)) 
    Anyways, I consider wearing so much red in one outfit for such a brave thing for me. I'm kinda proud of myself for following (one of the) NY's promises - not to be afraid to wear something you like, even if it different from something you ussualy wear.
     
    Love, Ana
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/01/reddish.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers