Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sale....

    Photobucket

    Can not get enough of jumpsuits at the moment
    Love that this one has a straighter leg and a longer sleeve rather than the usual wide leg no sleeve type that seem to be everywhere.
    The best thing about this one though is that it's in the sale and we all love a bargain, don't we?
    Was £55 now £20
    I couldn't help myself from purchasing it, hope it's as nice in real life.
    Check it out here

    I think my wardrobe for summer will definitely include a lot of midi length skirts and jumpsuits, for sure
    Are you already thinking ahead to your Spring/Summer wardrobe?Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/01/sale.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers