Powered by Blogger.






Monday, August 16, 2010

The Shabby Chic Cottage - How To Price Your Handmade Goods

    I recently found this awesome little shop on etsy called THE SHABBY CHIC COTTAGE and learned that Gina also has a fantastic blog! I featured her shop not to long ago because I am a lover of everything shabby and chic.

    Gina just wrote this oh-so-true article about how to price your handmade goods and let me tell you! It's GREAT!

    Everyone that has a shop, not only a brick & mortar shop but also an online shop, needs to read this! She writes what most people just don't realize. There goes so much into the art of pricing than just the material value of it.

    Thank you Gina! You brought it!Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/08/shabby-chic-cottage-how-to-price-your.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers