Powered by Blogger.






Monday, August 30, 2010

Frankie B is Beautiful....

    fran
    fran
    fran
    fran
    fran
    fran
    fran




    This is the new collection from Frankie B
    So many pretty jeans
    I love the styling of this lookbook too
    I have been looking for a perfect pair of jeans for so long and i just love these
    I love the Billie Jean boot cut and the Old School slim Boot Cut
    I have been looking for a big flare but can't seem to find one i like anywhere
     but these are the nearest to what I've been looking for.
    How fab are all the shoes in this lookbook too?
    Let me know what you think?
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/08/frankie-b-is-beautiful.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers