Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Pattern Release - Bubble Bloomers PERFECT For Embroidery

    Today I am releasing my newest pattern for adorable bubble bloomers! Remember, back in the 80's that was all kids used to wear under dresses etc.?

    These bloomers are not only super roomy, they also have the perfect back for embroidery/appliques etc. since there is no center seam! Customize your bloomers with anything you like! Also great for businesses that offer embroidery etc.!

    Details:

    • preemie/18" doll, 0-3m, 6-9m, 12-18m, 2t, 3t, 4t
    • elastic thread is sewn in around the thighs
    • 1/3 to 1/2 yd of fabric needed
    • fast to finish!

      A big thank-you to one of my pattern testers for the adorable photo!


    I want to extend my appreciation to all of my pattern testers because without them I couldn't have acchieved such a great result in such a short time! THANK YOU!!!

    For a limited time I want to offer this pattern through my blog for an intro price of $4.00. Regular list price on etsy is $6.00





    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-pattern-release-bubble-bloomers.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers