Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, August 14, 2010

Feature - Stitches 'N Giggles & B2G1 Fabric Deal

    Whimsy Couture presents:a fun fabric shop for knits & more!

    As a pattern maker and seamstress I am always looking for great fabric deals on etsy and found Lori. Please read her fun story for yourself:

    "I am in love with fabric!! I have sewn most of my life and it brings me great joy!! I took many clothing and textile classes at Brigham Young University and graduated with a degree in Fashion Merchandising with an emphasis in Clothing and Textiles. I have learned that sewing classes are a lot like child rearing classes, you listen to what they have to say, try it out and keep what works for you and your projects and shelf the rest of the info in case you need it later. :-)

    Stitches 'N Giggles began as a way for me to have my cake and eat it too. :-) I absolutely love fabric and want to work with it on a daily basis. I also love my two little boys and want to be in the home as much as possible while they are young. Hence I have been able to do that with my online fabric store. It gives me the opportunity to help with the family income and feel good about something I can and love to do with my education and desire to work with fabrics. I have gotten to know some of the best people through my Etsy store and enjoy providing a service for people looking to buy their fabric online"


    Patti Young offers a wonderful selection of colorful knits. Just in time for the upcoming sewing season!



    Designed by Patti Young, produced by Michael Miller and now offered by STITCHES 'N GIGGLES:

    Take a look and dream up some wonderful creations for that little girl in your life to wear to school! Not only that, knit also provides a super soft fiber for pets and even for lovely pillows you can use knits!


    Yummy colors and patterns and a great deal should make you want to check out this shop! Enjoy a BUY 2 GET 1 FREE deal for knits!!! That's right! Lucious, soft and vibrant knit prints galore for a fantastic money saving deal!



    Mention B2G1 (for knits only!) when you contact Lori to get your reserved listing!



    Follow Stitches 'N Giggles through facebook to stay tuned for new listings!


    Whimsy Couture will offer sewing patterns suitable for knits very soon! Stay tuned!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/08/feature-stitches-giggles-b2g1-fabric.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers