Powered by Blogger.






Monday, August 16, 2010

Glitter

    me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me


    Top- Primark, Belt- ASOS, Chinos- Zara, Shoes- KG Kurt Geiger, Heart ring- Me and Zena, Other ring- Rock'n'Rose, Bracelet- Wallpaper Rose

    I've had this top for so long, but i still really like it
    It came with a belt but i never wore it, when i took it off it left loads of holes but i actually like it with the holes in it,
    hopefully it makes it looks more 'vintage' and less primark, hehe!
    These red glittery shoes always make me feel very 'Wizard Of Oz'
    I Love Kurt Geiger, I just wish their shoes were a little cheaper so that i could afford more....
    They have some of the nicest heels around
    This is a new bracelet it's from a really cute little online jewellery store called Wallpaper Rose
    It has really unique, rustic vintage pieces
    I love this bracelet its just really simple which is exactly the kind of jewellery i like
    Something you can wear everyday and it will go with everything
    You can check out all the loveliness over at Wallpaper Rose here
    Or check out their blog here and Twitter here



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/08/glitter.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers