Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, August 11, 2010

No More Shirring Problems! EVER!



    S H I R R I N G.....does that sound scary to some of you? I know, it does kind of when your sewing machine just isn't in the mood to do the job. I have gotten so many emails from people asking me why their machine doesn't shirr and it kept bothering me for a while because I never knew that a tiny little screw was the key to success because I never had shirring problems. Anyway, for good........here are two awesome blogs that put together tutorials on how to fix the misterious thing about machines not "wanting" to shirr.




    Tell EVERYONE that sews about this so one day the shirring mystery will end! :)
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/08/no-more-shirring-problems-ever.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers