Powered by Blogger.






Monday, January 25, 2010

Rock 'n' Rose

    All of these pieces are from the beautiful website Rock'n'Rose
    I am in love with them all
    Some of the pieces are original designs and some are vintage
    I can not get over how pretty the headpieces are
    This year i really wanted to get some different kind of headband and I think these are exactly what i'm looking for
    And the prices are between £15-£30 for them
    Which isn't too expensive either
    The rope one is just perfect looking for me and the Green one with the feathers is amazing too!
    As well as having all the the head wear
    Rock'n'Rose also has jewellery
    I adore the necklaces
    and I think the Alice in wonderland pendants look adorable
    Let me know what yous like?
    check out the site here
    p.s They ship worldwide too!



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/rock-rose.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers