Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, January 24, 2010

"I know we're all following the same yellow brick road, looking for that ultimate band, that ultimate night to remember."








    So last night I finally got around to watching Nick and Norah's infinite Playlist

    I had read the book when it first came out and I really really loved it

    And i normally always feel disappointed watching the film of a book I've read as i never feel like it's ever as good

    But i have to say i really enjoyed the movie i think Micheal and Kat were the perfect people to play Nick and Norah and i thought the soundtrack was awesome too

    My fave song from the movie is lover by Devendra banhart, I've put the video up so you can check it out too!

    So, I wanna know

    What books are you reading just now

    And what movies are you watching

    Give me some recommendations

    Let's have a little Sunday book and movie club this week,ha ha!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/know-we-all-following-same-yellow-brick.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers