Powered by Blogger.






Monday, January 18, 2010

Office New shoe Collection

    Available on 2nd Feb £70

    Available from Tomorrow-£90

    Available on the 15th March- £15

    Available on the 1st of March- £40



    Available now- £45







    Available 15th of Mar- £70




    Available on the 8th Of Feb



    These are my favourite styles from Office's new collection
    I am a big fan of Office I always think their shoes are reasonably priced too for what your getting and there is always so much choice!
    I am in love with every pair here
    But I have to say that the last pair with the polka dots are just beyond amazing to me, they are like dolls shoes, just beautiful!
    So do you like the new collection and which ones are your faves?
    Let me know!


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/office-new-shoe-collection.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers