Powered by Blogger.






Friday, January 8, 2010

Hype Means Nothing




    I stumbled upon a label called "Hype Means Nothing"
    with such an awesome name I knew I had to investigate further
    As soon as i laid eyes on the collection
    It was love at first sight
    If you've read this blog before you will know that I'm a fan of Tee's
    I just love how something so simple can completely transform an outfit
    So when I found out this label made Tee's and Sweaters
    I was excited to see them
    So, basically the collection consists of Tee's (and sweatshirts) with famous faces on them all with finger glasses on
    I don't know why but it makes me smile seeing a serious picture of Obama then noticing that he is rocking some finger glasses
    It's very random
    But very cool
    You can check out all the Tee's here
    What do you think are you a fan of the label?


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/hype-means-nothing.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers