Powered by Blogger.






Friday, January 29, 2010

Colour


    So, I just found these photo's on my computer and realised that I had forgot to post them
    This is me at Christmas time
    (Hence the tree in the background)
    My first time wearing my new red lipstick
    I have always been more of a gloss girl
    I own a ridiculous amount of varying shades of candy pink lipgloss,
    But i thought it was about time to move onto the hard stuff-
    Lipsticks!
    So in my quest to start my lipstick collection I got this red one for my stash
    My total is currently at two
    This one and another Pink one
    I know what you are thinking, i still have a long way to go to reach the height of my lipgloss collection
    But I'm sure one day I will reach my goal! hehe!
    This was a big moment the wearing of the lipstick for the first time
    Was it going to suit me, would i like the colour and was it all going to come of when i eat,
    so many important questions needed to be answered!
    You will be pleased to know that everything went well and I really liked it on!
    So, i thought i should take some photos to commemorate the big moment!
    And here they are!
    I will keep yous all updated on my journey of Lipstick buying as I know you will all be desperate to know the next shade that I'm going to go for, HaHa!
    Have a happy Friday!

    p.s For some reason the flash on the camera makes my face look super pale, dont know why!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/colour.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers