Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, January 14, 2010
    I randomly came across this
    It's from a photographer called Ben Phillips
    It is just so lovely i had to post it
    Hope it makes you smile
    Here is the explanation from Ben's Website-
    "Back in December my brother-in-law called me up and asked if I wasn't busy whether I'd mind being in Brixton that coming Friday to take some photographs of him and his girlfriend Sarah on their way to work, and without her spotting me.
    All he told me was that he'd arranged for the The Fridge nightclub and Ritzy cinema to display something special on their boards that morning.
    The photos tell the rest the of the story. (Except that they didn't go to work that morning - he'd arranged a trip to Paris for the weekend instead)."
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-randomly-came-across-this-its-from.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers