Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pretty.Pretty


    So, at the end of last year my mum found the most adorable shop on Etsy
    called Kim Smith
    She sells these beautiful charm style bangles with beads and baubles
    My mum had bought quite a few different styles for her self and after hearing me and my sisters say how much we loved them (and dropping a lot of un-subtle hints!) she bought us all one for Christmas too
    This is mine pictured above
    I really love it
    and pink is just the perfect choice of colour for me too
    Mine's also has little mini charms on it with sayings like faith, love, joy etc.
    You also get a matching pair of earrings too
    The best thing about the bracelets are the price
    They are so reasonable that you can treat yourself to a few at a time!
    You can check out Kim's shop on Etsy here
    She has sooo many different colours and designs
    to choose from
    Let me know what you think?
    Oh and I know I haven't mentioned this on my blog before because i feel like everyone is going on about it but
    seriously I just can't not-
    Glee
    Is this not like THE best show ever made!
    I love it!
    I know that we are much further behind in the UK than in America episode wise
    But last night the single ladies episode got shown here
    It was just beyond Classic!
    Amazing!



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/prettypretty.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers