Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, January 21, 2010

Alex Monroe

    If you have been reading this blog for a while now
    You will know that I am totally in love with delicate gold jewellery
    So when I saw some pieces from Alex Monroe
    And they were gold and delicate
    I instantly became a fan
    I love all his work
    Please have a look at the his website here if you haven't done so already
    Because he has so many pretty pieces
    My faves are the last three pictures
    I just have to do a lot of of saving up now to be able to afford any
    Ha Ha!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/alex-monroe.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers