Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Maurie + Eve


    Maurie and Eve A/W 2010
    Sorry these pictures are so small but they went too blurry when i tried to make them bigger, don't know why!
    I am such a fan of this label
    I think it just has this relaxed elegance feel about it
    I think those dresses in the second last picture are just beautiful
    The construction of the them looks stunning, not overtly 80's just a subtle nod to the decade
    And the yellow blazer is just like summer in clothes form, right?
    Hope you enjoy the collection!
    Oh and I wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who has been following this blog lately
    I will be checking out your blogs if i haven't done so already soon!
    I can't believe I'm only a few followers away from 100, Yah!






    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/maurie-eve.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers