Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, January 3, 2010

Random




    So, I thought i would show you a couple of my (easily photographed) presents from Christmas
    I got the fashion colouring book i talked about a few post ago and it's even better in real life!
    As well as the awesome Teen Vogue Handbook
    I got the book in the last few pictures which is called Dear Me
    If you haven't already bought it I urge you to get a copy
    It is a load of celebs writing letters to their 16 year old self
    Some of the celebs i didn't even know but it doesn't matter as each letter is different
    Some are funny, inspiring, emotional and enlightening
    Check it out here
    I also got a load of DVDs which i haven't got round to watching yet
    Oh except from American Teen, I watched that last night
    It was really interesting
    especially for someone like me who grew up thinking going to an American high school would be the most glamorous thing in the world and like a scene from clueless
    But after watching the movie, i think i kinda realised that no matter where in the world you live school is just the same everywhere!
    I also got some fabulous new converse
    And I got a red lipstick
    I have wanted one for such a long time
    and finally me and MAC's Lady Danger found one another!
    Good times!
    I wanna hear what you all got
    What was your fave gifts?





    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/01/random.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers