Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tilt Ya Head Back

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Ok so I  realise this is an over-load of my face/head, but seriously when I had them as single images it was such a close up of my face it was rather frightening so I thought the collage would work better!
    I pull so many ridiculous faces in photo's I felt they had to be showcased! He!


    Just thought I would show you some new-ish hats I got.
    I really don't know if i suit hat's that much but i do really love these one's


    The 'Retro' one is from TK MAXX again another bargain, I got it for £1 and it had been £35
    The 'Ole Man One' was also £1 and it had been £30
    And the 'Tea Cozy One' was, compared to the others pretty expensive at a whopping £12 HeHe! From ASOS.

    I think the retro one is definitely my favourite.
    Are you a fan of hat's?

    Oh and P.S I didn't change the light in these, the sun was setting in the background and that is why they are all such different colours...!Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/03/tilt-ya-head-back.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers