Powered by Blogger.






Monday, March 28, 2011

LnA interview....Lauren Alexander

    Here is a photo-story interview I did as part of Celladoor Magazine with the beautiful and talented designers behind the lustful label LnA.  Some of you may know I already interviewed Lauren and April before for my blog, which you can view here too.  I wanted to capture their world through their eyes, turn the camera around and make them blogger's for a day.  Today is the turn of enviably dressed Lauren, it's not hard to work out how everyone has fallen head over heels for their stylish designs when the brains behind the label look this rad!  Check back tomorrow for April's second part of the interview....

    Let me know what you think......?



    1. We are-

    Here are pictures I took sitting at my desk lately…. This is where I do all my designing! My style at work is casual and comfortable! I never get too dolled up or wear make up to the office!

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket



    2. Where we work-

    This is my office and the LNA warehouse! My office and desk tend to always be quite messy and full of sketches, samples, and fabric swatches! This is where I come to work everyday to design and run the day to day business with April and my team. This is also where we ship all of our orders from! You can see all the boxes getting ready to ship out!

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket


    3. My favourite piece from our new collection-

    My favourite piece from Spring 2011 is the Raglan Top! It’s made with a double faced jersey that is double sided and sooo soft! I love how this top is comfy and slouchy and looks like you bought it in the men’s department. My favourite types of tops always tend to look like they were made for a guy.



    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    My second favourite piece in spring is the multi pocket tee. I am obsessed with pockets right now and have been experimenting with different pocket shapes and ideas.


    Photobucket


    4.  My favourite thing from my closet is-
     This is a necklace my boyfriend gave me when we first started dating after I mentioned how much I loved his whistle necklace.  It has my name engraved on it and I recently added a lions tooth to the chain that he got me in South Africa

    Photobucket

    Photobucket



    5. My favourite place in this City is-
    My new favourite place to go is Pancho’s Mexican Restaurant! I love Mexican food and this place makes the best guacamole I’ve ever had. This place is special to me because it’s always the first place my boyfriend and I go to eat when he comes to LA to visit me! We both love Mexican food so much that we have cooking contests to see who makes the best guacamole!


    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    6. I can’t live without-

    I cannot live without my dog Samson!! He comes to work with me everyday and sits with me while I work. He spends everyday with us at LNA and runs around the LNA warehouse!


    Photobucket

    Photobucket



    7. My one piece of advice to Is This Real Life? readers is –

    My advice would be to always dream as big as possible and never let anyone tell you, you can’t do something. Try your dream, whatever is. I never listen to anyone, I always learn from my own mistakes and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/03/lna-interviewlauren-alexander.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers