Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, March 22, 2011

hey..why not?

    during my procrastination hours, I was surfing the net and noticed that everyone these days have blogs! so why shouldn't I start one?
    and ever since forever, I have always loved the beauty and fashion industry! working in various fashion spots around town, I've learned a thing or two and thought why not share em?

    I'd like to gradually vamp up this blog with beauty tips, reviews on make-up/hair products, my fashion styles and just some interesting kibitz on whats happening around town!!

    hope you can learn a thing or two here cause sharing is caring  <3


    "if you ask me what I came into this life to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud" ~ Emile Zola

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/03/heywhy-not.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers