Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Name Is Dorothy..

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    What do you think of my new bag?

    I must say I have completely fallen in love with it.

    The colour is even more coral/watermelon-y in real life, beautiful!

    And I am such a sucker for the whole 'fake chanel' gold chain handles too.

    Its from Dorothy Perkins and you can still buy it here

    D.P's has got some amazing stuff in just now, I have ordered a few dresses and blouses too, So I will do some posts with them soon!Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/03/name-is-dorothy.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers