Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, March 29, 2011

EYES TO KILL!

    My recent obsession! the EYES TO KILL SILK EYE SHADOW from GIORGIO ARMANI COSMETICS.
    a relatively new eye make-up product from them! (you can get this at holt renfrew in several different colors!!!)
    I got the color "noka 8" which is like a pearl pink!
    This product is amazing, it is in between a loose eye shimmer powder and a cream eye shadow!
    The great thing is that it's a great eye base for other eyeshadow colors, and it prevents creasing! FOR REAL! but you can just wear this alone and it just makes your eyes DAZZLE!! 
    I practically use this everyday, along with my nars eyeshadow, for someone who has a hard time blending colors on their eye lids, the shimmer in this product practically does the job for you!






    So I'm gonna start with smoothing the giorgio armani silk eyeshadow all over my whole lid!


    then I put Nars "kalahari" duo eyeshadow the purple side all over my lid  then I take my Nars "bengali" eye shadow and use it like an eye-liner (this product is so pigmented that with an angle brush it can act like a liner)


     then connect the top liner onto the bottom ( my eye shape is rather round so I'm going to only do it on the corner of my eyes to elongate my eye)


    I take the bengali and make a "V" shape to out line the crease on my eye


     it can be hard edge at first because we will take the eyes to kill silk shadow to blend it.


    taking the eyes to kill and slowly blending the hard edge away....


     yay~ put some mascara on, and you are good to go!!! ( oh ya I filled in my brows a bit)


    *** you can blend more of the hard edge, but since I don't really have a prominent crease, I like to define them.

    NOW BAT THOSE LASHES and KILL WITH YOUR EYES!!!  I joke, I joke.

    Just have fun! 

    "it is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing" ~ author unknown 


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/03/eyes-to-kill.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers