Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Show and Tell ...

    Today Show and Tell is a website I found this week and it's fair to say that I can not get enough of it, seriously It has made me laugh so much, Its my new favourite thing!
    Its silly and random which is exactly my cup of tea!
    And the name kind of sum's up the site.
    You know when auto correct or any other spelling correction thing on your phone tries to guess what you meant to say and before you know it you've sent a message saying something really wrong and you race to send another message straight away to apologise, well this site is full of those messages that people have sent in...
    Here are some of my favourites and please if you do one thing today then let it be looking at this site, seriously it will really make you smile!

    Photobucket





    Photobucket






    Photobucket






    Photobucket






    Photobucket






    Photobucket



    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/03/sunday-show-and-tell_13.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers