Powered by Blogger.






Friday, March 25, 2011

Flowers & happiness


    Flats: Zara, Dress: Promod, Cardigan: Topshop, Shades: Gina Tricot

    Here's what I wore today, I'm so lazy when it comes to outfit posts because I don't walk around with my camera (I mean heavy camera) all day. Excuses, I know.. but it's true :) 
    Anyways, a couple of days ago I bought a pink fabric (leather imitation) to DIY a bag. I've been searching for a proper big clutch bag for a long time. First I wanted to order it from American Apparel but than I saw a post that Andy did and I decided to make myself a pink one. 

    This pictures shows how happy I am :)
    Ohh I just remembered that I haven't told you that I got accepted on Erasmus exchange. I'll be spending 6 months /from September on/ in Birmingham (on BCU) and I'm so fucking excited!! Has anyone been there or is studying on BCU? I'd love to hear how you like it there.

    Love, A
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/03/flowers-happiness.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers