Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feature - Joyfully Sewn Designs


    Today I want to introduce you to a new sponsor!
    Joyfully Sewn Designs creates beautiful timeless girls clothing.

    Read what Sarah writes about her shop: Here at my shop you will find carefully handmade, feminine dresses, jumpers, peasant blouses, patchwork skirts, twirl skirts, peasant skirts and more. Every item has been individually and lovingly made by me.

    I have been doing custom sewing for local and long distance customers for the past 10 years and I love what I do. No two items will be exactly alike since I hand cut and individually sew each one.

    I am more than happy to create custom orders for you or your daughters, and I would love to work with you to create just what you are looking for.

    Look what lovely dresses she makes..........this one is only
    $34.00



    My favorite is this colorful tiered dress in 18m/2t for only $24.00

    Sarah has generously offered a discount of 10% of your first purchase with code WHIMSY

    This discount will be good until March 31, 2011.

    Find Joyfully Sewn Designs here:
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/03/feature-joyfully-sewn-designs.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers