Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, March 31, 2011

Feathers In Your Hair

    Ever since I was little I have loved nothing more than having little plaits, flowers, daisys and anything else i can find to weave them into my hair in the summer time
    There is something that happens to me when the sun comes out,
    Maybe its because we only get a few weeks of proper summer here if we're lucky
    but whatever it is, it makes me go all hippy-like.
    Bare feet, maxi dresses and skirts trailing the floor behind me is my ideal summer uniform
    And this summer I have been obsessed with finding feathers for my hair
    I first thought about making some...
    Getting some leather, braiding it, adding beads and feathers
    I might still do that but today I came accross something even better,
    Seriously I actually gasped when i saw the website,
    And when i showed it to my mama, she went...That is so you! Ha, I am so predictable!


    Its called Fine Feather Heads
    and it sells feather hair extensions
    They are beautiful and look so simple to put them in your hair
    They can last anywhere between 1 - 6 months too
    I can offically say i am in love with them!!!
    They are the cutest things and would be perfect for laid back summer hair and especially for festivals too!
    Here is a sample of some of the colours you can get ....





    And here is a video they put together to show you what they look like in real life...


    And a video showing you how to put them in your hair....


    What do you think
    Are you a fan of these feathers?
    I really really want to try them......
    Here is the website to check them out for yourself

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/03/feathers-in-your-hair.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers