Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday Show and Tell



    Found Via A Cup Of Jo

    A real moment.....

    Kelly's (the girl in the video) story...
    "After dating for four years, we had just moved to Oregon. We drove out to take pictures in my favorite giant field, and Paul spontaneously asked me at sunset. He didn't have a ring or anything--he just suddenly felt like it was the right time and place. It's not the most glamorous proposal, but it was so heartfelt, and I can't imagine a sweeter way. We got married three months later."

    P.S You can still vote for me here- Emma(Is This Real Life) Vote as many times as you like, its very much appreciated!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/07/sunday-show-and-tell.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers