Powered by Blogger.






Monday, July 4, 2011

Red and Blue

    Photobucket

    Is this not the sweetest tattoo you have seen?
    It's weird there is something so feminine and girly about it, even though its such a simple design!
    If you have read my blog for a while you will know that i am planning on getting my first ever tattoo soon and I think this would be perfect, just a few of the rings maybe two, a red and a blue one on my wrist
    Its subtle but still really pretty, Huh?

    I found this photo on a really really beautiful inspiring blog called Lace and Likes
    You might remember a little while ago I posted about a wedding (i.e The most perfect looking wedding ever!) well this is the girl who got married, Rachael's blog.
    Its filled with pretty pictures of pretty places and pretty people and you really can't ask for more in a blog, right?

    Oh and P.S Crazy Blogger still won't let me comment on loads of your blogs, so just to let you know though I AM reading them....and they are awesome!
    Oh and P.P.S Happy 4th of July to all you lovely American peeps out! I am wearing stars and stripes in your honour!


    If you're celebrating the 4th of July in the UK, or some other celebration, then check out
    ellos and the dresses there at www.ellos.co.uk. There are lots of different styles of clothing to check out. Visit the website to find out more.


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/07/red-and-blue.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers