Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lonely road


     Dress and ring: H&M; Wedges: Ebay; Bag: LV Speedy 40;Belt: Zara

    I'm currently on holidays at a Croatian island Krk and Ithought there will be wireless internet avaliable in our flat (that's why I wasso sure that there won't be any lack of posts) but when we  came here the owner said that you have to goto the next village in a cyber cafe, so that's why I'm late. I still got a lotof outfits to show but they will come later. 
    Here's what I wore yesterday, mynew dress from H&M that I got on sale with a brown combination.  I decidedto take this shoots on one of the many lonely roads here on the island. I'mhaving a really great time, but the weather sucks, it was raining in themorning (come on I'm on holidays – rain? Seriously?! ).  
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the sun comes outtommorow! 

    P.S: Yesterday I've also found out that I've passed my lastexam and I'm so excited about going to Birmingham in September! Woot-woot! 

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/07/lonely-road.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers