Powered by Blogger.






Friday, July 15, 2011

Hiding my heart

     Shorts & T-shirt: H&M; Crochet vest: Promod; Wedges; Ebay; Necklace: DIY

    Good morning! :)

    Here's what I wore a couple of days ago, I'm sorry for the bad quality, the reason that these pictures are small is because they were taken with my iphone (the batery on my camera died). 
    I decided to buy these high-waisted shorts even thought I never thought I'd wear them, I mean they always looked amazing on other girls but I never pictured myself wearing them... but you know what? I love them!

    P.S: I'm so pale, I can't wait to go on vacation on Sunday to get some color.

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/07/hiding-my-heart.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers