Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Daisy

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket



    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket



    Daisy Lowe for BAPE A/W 2011
    I am slightly obsessed with how pretty this collection is.
    Daisy looks just epic as well and the styling is perfect somewhere between a preppy, rebellious 1960's collage kid.
    I want it ALL!

    What is your verdict, Yah or Nah?

    P.S I have finally updated my Tumblr which i have kinda neglected.  Its now filled with pretty picture, check it out HERE, follow or whatevz it is you do with it! Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/07/daisy.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers