Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bringing Back The Blonde

    Photobucket

    Photobucket



    Photobucket

    Photobucket



    Photobucket



    Photobucket

    Sweatshirt- Forever 21, Harem Pants- Zara, Necklace- Talullah Tu, Ring- Rock 'n' Rose, Shoes-ASOS

    I got my hair done yesterday.
    This is the second full head of highlights so i am nearly back to being all blonde now...finally
    I just need another full head the next time I go to the hairdressers for the underneath bits and then I think it should all be covered.
    I'm trying to grow my hair really long, so it can be like this, so i never got much off of the length just a little trim.

    I really love the colour this time, its much lighter and more ash-y toned.
    I always feel much more summery with blonde hair, even it if won't actually stop raining outside!


    This is just a chill-out outfit really.
    I love wearing my fur collar on everything, i just think it add's a little extra to the outfit!
    This sweatshirt is super cute, I got in the Forever 21 sale for like £5 or something....such a bargain.
    And these floral trousers are just a nice alternative to my black jeans which i have basically been wearing every day of my life for months!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/07/bringing-back-blonde.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers