Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Adrianne Jewellery


    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Photobucket



    A few weeks ago the lovely Annie from 'Adrianne Jewellery'  got in touch and kindly offered me the chance to pick something lovely from her store.
    I must admit I was spoiled for choice as so many things caught my eye, the vintage-y style is right up my street.  I narrowed it down to this or the headband and as you can see i went for the headband.
    I loved the Indian style colours and shapes and i just knew it would be lovely and i was right, it's even nicer looking in real life.
    The beading and intricate embroidery stitching on the band is just so delicate and sweet looking.
    I just got a new floaty dress from H&M the other day and this would look so nice with it!

    Annie also kindly gave me a 20% off discount code to pass on to all my beautiful readers.  If you are looking for something a little bit different (and affordable too) then head over to Adrianne's store and use the code ISTHISREALLIFE20 to get some awesome discounted goodies! 

    Let me know if you buy any lovely things, i love living through other peoples purchases! Ha! Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/07/adrianne-jewellery.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers