Powered by Blogger.






Friday, December 17, 2010

Willa.In.The.SunShine.

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    WILLA HOLLAND

    I have been on an epic search for a hat
    My perfect one has so far eluded me
    I am currently awaiting to send back a bowler style to ASOS (TOOBIG)
    and have previously bought then taken back a 70's style floppy hat (TOOSMALL)
    Willa's hat is exactly what i have been searching for
    worn in and beat up is what a hat should look like in my books
    and this is it.
    I love these images they make me feel excited for summer.....
    .....and miss the OC


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/12/willainthesunshine.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers